Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Review Preview: James Bond in SKYFALL

"Saving the world from destruction, one well choreographed fight scene at a time. " That's one way to describe Daniel Craig's turn as James Bond in his third 007 flick, Skyfall. The film premiered in the United States early November of this year and featured Bond at his arguably best, taking down a rogue ex-agent who wishes to exact revenge on MI6. You will be able to read my full review of Skyfall next week!

Image source: Wikipedia.

1 comment:

  1. What a Preview. I like the preview of this film. I personaly haven't seen this movie yet, But after I saw this preview of james bond's skyfall, I love to see this movie as it is very well choreographed action movie.
    Alex Edward from The Suits Of James Bond

    ReplyDelete